A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
This place is a mess
Photos By: Nick Sakowski
Model: Jasmine Timmons
July 20, 2014
I begged my parents to take me to a casting, we went to New York and that’s where I started acting. Just on stage, my mother saw the change that was taking place in me. She saw my anxieties disappear.
Because if we can’t protect the Earth,you can be damn well sure…
@williedevine84: Guess who went on the Harry Potter studio tour today…?!
wow my brother was telling me this joke and he said
"if you’re fighting with a woman and she pulls a knife on you, just pull out the bread and cheese and meat and her womanly instincts will kick in and she’ll just make you a sandwich"
then all of a sudden our mom emerges from the kitchen holding a huge ass knife and she approaches my brother asking “sorry what was that?” and he started screaming
100000000 points to mom.
my father told me once to never date anyone who talks smoothly around you from the start because if someone likes you they should be a little nervous and honestly i think that’s some of the best advice anyone has ever given me
If you struggle with self-care and see this, stop what you’re doing
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
HOW. DARE. YOU.
Day Four: Like Mother Like Son;
Biology or not, these two have a lot more in common than even they know. From real life experiences to personal traits *coughSassyLittleShitscough* to even the littlest facial expressions. They are mother in son in every way.
One of the few times where Iroh is blunt as hell
Iroh was the best man
“Captain America needs my help. There’s no better reason to get back in.”
Samira Wiley as Sam Wilson